Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Did you know that if your Hyatt free night expires, Hyatt will credit you points to your account? I wish I knew that before I burned mine at the Hyatt Place Louisville Airport, even if the staff did clean vomit out of my car
- Doctor of Credit is doing a series featuring different bloggers – here is his segment on Greg, the Frequent Miler, who is also one of my favorite bloggers.
- The Award Wallet blog (who knew they even had one! :-D) shares a fairly comprehensive on which rewards credit cards offer primary rental car insurance. Thankfully my parents rented their car in Scotland with the Chase Sapphire Reserve, which will hopefully cover some or all of their worst day ever
- It appears that the trick to save on United close-in booking fees is now dead.
- Why you need travel insurance for your family