Teen arrives at SFO, opens emergency door on tarmac and makes a break for it
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A post I wrote over on Traveling Dad about the true value of miles and points – the ability to go to St. Louis or St. Lucia for (about) the same cost.
- A 17 year old boy was detained after opening an emergency exit door on the tarmac while waiting for his Copa flight to taxi to its gate at SFO.
- Apparently the Chase Sapphire Reserve card has not been super profitable for JP Morgan Chase (at least not yet). We’ll see what happens when all those $450 annual fees come due again here in the next few weeks.
- After #leggingsgate, American has officially changed their dress code policy for non-rev passengers
- Is the trick to book close-in tickets on United dead now?
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook or join our new miles and points Facebook group.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: The best sites for searching oneworld alliance award…